CruiseFish Forum


    The Villages, FL, United States
    joined Sep 2013
    post 1/3
    cruiser #18167
    HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    http://www.cruisefish.net/finder.md?id_cruise=142055

    This cruise displays incorrect iterneary.  It is scheduled to go to CoCo CAY not Labadee

    Yorktown Heights, NY, United States
    joined Feb 2014
    post 48/50
    cruiser #21032
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    Cruisefish is running on auto-pilot. Do not expect a response or correction.

     

    http://www.cruisefish.net/forum/thread.md?id_thread=6785;

    TigerTown, OH, United States
    joined May 2013
    post 5/11
    cruiser #15910
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    On May 17, 2019 at 03:24 PM, Rtanders wrote:

     

    http://www.cruisefish.net/finder.md?id_cruise=142055

    This cruise displays incorrect iterneary.  It is scheduled to go to CoCo CAY not Labadee

     

     

     

    Sadly this seems to be just about dead.    

    The Villages, FL, United States
    joined Sep 2013
    post 2/3
    cruiser #18167
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    I'm happy to report that CruiseFish pulled a Mark Twain, the reports of it's death have been greatly exerggatered.  I'm happy to report that the Itinerary has been properly updated.  Yeah.... (Now if I could only learn to spell itinerary_Correctly)

    TigerTown, OH, United States
    joined May 2013
    post 7/11
    cruiser #15910
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    On June 19, 2019 at 02:50 AM, Rtanders wrote:

     

    I'm happy to report that CruiseFish pulled a Mark Twain, the reports of it's death have been greatly exerggatered.  I'm happy to report that the Itinerary has been properly updated.  Yeah.... (Now if I could only learn to spell itinerary_Correctly)

     

     

     

    
     
    TigerTown, OH, United States
    joined May 2013
    post 8/11
    cruiser #15910
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    Sorry I didn't notice your post was just about a port being wrong.

    TigerTown, OH, United States
    joined May 2013
    post 9/11
    cruiser #15910
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    How do these compare ?  In staterooms 

     

     

    RL

     

     

    AVL(1)

    12,414.50

    TL

     

     

    AVL(1)

    9,126.50

    A3

     

     

    AVL(4)

    5,070.50

    L1

     

     

    AVL(4)

    4,063.00

    L2

     

     

    AVL(9)

    3,723.50

    OS

     

     

    AVL(9)

    4,983.50

    GS

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    3,142.00

    J4

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    2,003.50

    WS

     

    CLSN/A

    2C

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,479.00

    2D

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,299.00

    4D

     

     

    AVL(2)

    1,288.50

    XB

     

     

    GTY(8)

    1,181.00

    2I

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,329.00

    4I

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,269.00

    2J

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,239.00

    XN

     

     

    GTY(7)

    1,221.50

    2N

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,234.00

    6N

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,204.00

    YO

     

     

    GTY(9)

    1,169.50

    2S

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    973.50

    2T

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,063.50

    4U

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,073.50

    2V

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,024.00

    4V

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    1,013.50

    6V

     

     

    AVL(10+)

    994.00

    ZI

     

     

    GTY(9)

    940.00
    The Villages, FL, United States
    joined Sep 2013
    post 3/3
    cruiser #18167
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    The prices aren’t current, from what I can tell they haven’t been updated this year. So maybe cruisefish is wounded, but not completely dead. 😀

    TigerTown, OH, United States
    joined May 2013
    post 10/11
    cruiser #15910
    Re: HARMONY OTS 1/26/20 cruise=142055

    On June 19, 2019 at 05:26 PM, Rtanders wrote:

     

    The prices aren’t current, from what I can tell they haven’t been updated this year. So maybe cruisefish is wounded, but not completely dead. 😀

     

     

     

    Put your cursor over a price and it should show you the price change history.   

    I think May 29th was the last of any updates I could find.